Top Ten Truck Accident Law Firms in Indianapolis, IN
*based on their reputation, client reviews, and case results, include:
- Wilson Kehoe Winingham: Known for its focus on serious personal injury cases, this firm has a long track record of substantial settlements and verdicts.
- Craig, Kelley & Faultless LLC: With multiple office locations in Indiana, this firm has a strong reputation for helping clients in personal injury cases.
- Sevenish Law Firm, P.C.: Led by Randy Sevenish, this firm has specialized in personal injury cases for more than 34 years.
- Crossen Law Firm: This firm handles a variety of personal injury cases and has secured multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts.
- Tabor Law Firm, LLP: Known for their experience in wrongful death and serious personal injury cases.
- Doehrman Buba: This firm has more than 50 years of combined experience and has recovered millions of dollars for their clients.
- Eskew Law, LLC: While it’s a full-service law firm, it has a well-regarded personal injury practice.
- Cline Farrell Christie & Lee, P.C.: This firm has been serving injured people in Indiana for over 20 years.
- Hensley Legal Group, PC: A well-regarded law firm, they are known for their work in personal injury, mass torts, and medical malpractice.
- Young and Young Attorneys: With more than 60 years of experience, the firm specializes in handling personal injury claims.
Remember that this list was accurate as of 2023, and rankings may change over time. It’s always a good idea to conduct thorough research and consider multiple factors when selecting a law firm. Considerations should include not only the firm’s reputation but also the specific attorneys at the firm, the firm’s resources, and their specific experience with cases like yours.
A city known for fast cars and blockbuster events has flourished as a fine culinary and brewing community, thriving cultural institutions, and cool neighborhoods. We invite you to join us for our legendary hospitality.
Indianapolis is the Indiana state capital and the most populous city of the United States. Marion County is located in Indiana, a state in Indiana.
The city is the 15th most populous in the United States. Chicago, Illinois, and Columbus, Ohio rank third in the Midwest, and the fourth most populous state capital after Phoenix, Arizona; Austin, Texas; and Columbus.
Indianapolis is America’s 33rd most populous metropolitan statistical area. 2,048,703 residents inhabit the city.
Indianapolis is the 29th largest economic area in the country. , primarily focused on the industries of trade, transportation, and utilities; professional and business services; education and health services; government; leisure and hospitality; and manufacturing.